► This position offers contribution to research projects on Digestive Diseases and Hepatology at Yale:
- Role of AI in digestive diseases care (systematic review and meta-analysis)
- Genetic signiture of HCC developement (bioinformatics)
- Liver transplant outcomes
- EMR-based automated tracking system to expedite HCC diagnosis
- Factors associated with average risk CRC screening
- Factors assciated with CRC screening in Lynch syndrome
► Intrested applicants can contribute to these projects in following capacities depending on their experiences:
- Review literature and study selection
- Data extraction
- Analysis and graph generation
- Drafting the manuscript
► Senior Yale Digestive Diseases and Hepatology faculty (Mainly Full Professors) collaborate on these projects and this position will provide a great oppurtunity to work with them and make connections.
►Time frame: 6-12 months
CV, letters of recommendations, and personal statement will be needed for the application. More details will be shared upon inquiry.