- Outpatient family medicine office in Troy and Sterling Heights, Michigan.
- Minimum 4 weeks.
- Learn EMR: Program directors will want you to know and be efficient in Electronic Medical or Health Record.
- U.S. health system: Get familiar with the American health system.
- Present a patient and do H&P: Practice on presenting a patient and do history and physical examinations.
- Document virtual visits and do telemedicine visits via HIPAA Compliant carrier.
- Diagnostic studies: Learn how to interpret basic lab tests and radiology data such as blood, urine, X-rays, EKG and PFT.
- Increase medical knowledge: Expand your medical knowledge and build on your differential diagnosis.
- USMLE emphasis: Improve your scores on CK, CS and USMLE Step 3.
- Free online lectures: Online lectures given by Dr. Jaddou on common problems in family medicine, taken from future textbook by Dr. Jaddou.
- Publish articles: Opportunity to publish patient education article in the community newspaper.
- LOR: At the end of the rotation you will receive a letter of recommendation that has a university and hospital logo.
- Certificate of completion: Given at the end of externship. Also, possibility of student of the month award and finishing with honors.
- Leadership: You will have an opportunity to be chief extern and teach others.
- Community work: Volunteer in the church clinic once a week.
- Safe: We are in the very nice city of Troy and Sterling Heights, Michigan.
- USMLE not required
- Immediate availability. Start any day that is convenient for you.
- All visas are accepted.
Visit our website www.americanexternship.com/ for details. Email us at: email@example.com or call (586) 722-7240 if you have any questions.
1. Legal Status: Your visa to the USA or Green card or US passport if US citizen.
2. Your information: CV
3- Immunization: COVID and Hepatitis B.
4- Dates: Exact dates you desire.